Matt Hamlet brings 25 years of Talent Acquisition Leadership, specializing in solving complex recruitment challenges within highly competitive industries, including Consulting, Technology, Financial Services and Life Sciences. Throughout his career, Matt has designed, implemented and led TA initiatives that have driven the transformation of national and international talent acquisition functions.
A recognized leader for formulating recruitment programs that enable companies to achieve their strategic workforce visions, Matt has envisioned and created multiple global TA functions through a systemic, process-oriented methodology that focuses on process efficiencies, cost effectiveness and quality. His experience spans TA leadership roles with national and global name-brand organizations, including PWC, CSC, Nordstrom, Travelers Insurance, GlaxoSmithKline, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals and the Triumph Group, among others.
Matt’s expertise includes:
- Developing employment branding campaigns that differentiate companies within very competitive employment markets.
- Creating and leading strategic, multi-channel candidate sourcing initiatives that resulted in the development of cost effective talent communities.
- Building cost efficient Talent Acquisition functions by hiring, energizing and leading teams of TA professionals to meet the talent goals of complex organizations, from entry through to executive levels
- Consulting with hiring managers to help define hiring requirements, build candidate pipelines, accurately assess talent potential and assist in negotiating and closing offers.
- Developing and implementing TA metrics, tools, systems and processes that accelerate organizations’ talent fulfilment capability.